- We have all been bombarded with content about Chat GPT, and as an aspiring writer, I had to ask myself if this was the end of human-generated content as we know it. Also, many people reacted to the post I published last week on LinkedIn about this topic, so I have decided to put some thoughts here.
- Chat GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is a new technology revolutionizing how content is created. It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that uses natural language processing (NLP) to generate text from a given prompt. This technology has the potential to replace blog authors and copywriters, as it can generate content that is indistinguishable from human-written content.
- Chat GPT takes a prompt and then uses a pre-trained language model to generate text. The language model is trained on a large text corpus, such as books, articles, and other written content sources. This allows the model to understand the context of the prompt and generate text that is relevant to the prompt.
- The advantage of using Chat GPT is that it can generate content quickly and accurately. It can generate indistinguishable content from human-written content, and it can do so in a fraction of the time it would take a human to write the same content. This makes it an ideal tool for blog authors and copywriters who need to generate content quickly and accurately.
- Chat GPT also has the potential to reduce the cost of content creation. Using Chat GPT, blog authors and copywriters can generate content quickly and accurately without paying a human writer's time and effort. This can save businesses much money in the long run, as they no longer have to pay for the time and effort of a human writer.
- Finally, Chat GPT can improve the quality of content. By using a pre-trained language model, Chat GPT can generate content that is more accurate and relevant to the prompt. This can help to ensure that the content is of a higher quality, which can help to improve the overall quality of the blog or website.
- In conclusion, Chat GPT is a powerful tool that significantly impacts how humans work, but we don't know it yet. I don't believe many professions will disappear soon; companies need fewer people for the same productivity (potentially more). Authors, bloggers, and copywriters must find a new meaningful way to do their job.
P.S: 5 out of 7 paragraphs in this article were written by Chat GPT. Can you guess which ones?
This is an off-series article; I will come back to the career series after this to conclude with an article about writing the descriptions of each job so recruiters can understand your impact on the company.